- 0 comments
Good morning & happy, happy Friday, friends! We hope you all had the most wonderful week & are thoroughly enjoying this heat wave! Get out & enjoy the weather this weekend & don't forget to bring your tea!
This week we had a guest blog sent to us from one of our favorites, Miss Jayme Abbott. Jayme writes on the power of our daily self affirmations, how truly wonderful & persuasive we can be with ourselves, & how to go about doing so.
This post is both inspiring & compelling & we would like to extend a huge thank you to Jayme! Enjoy!
- Identify a goal or dream.
- Identify any doubts/negative beliefs that you have about achieving said goal/dream and write them down.
- Write a statement that lightly challenges the doubt/negative belief and is believable to you.
- Say/Repeat/Write affirmations several times throughout your day.
- Place notes where you frequent so you can see them often (i.e. bathroom mirror, fridge, car visor, etc)