Our Cast Iron Teapots are inevitably some of our most sought after products and we have no doubt that these beautiful teapots will be the same. The outside features a beautiful design of goldfish, which in China, emperors and their descendants believed that rearing yellow-colored varieties of this fish would bring wealth and prosperity to their families. These fish, on the teapot, are truly golden in color, and we hold them to bring you this same prosperity!
- The Cast Iron Collection.
- 5-1/2" diam. x 4-1/8"h.
- 0.65L / 22 oz. capacity.
- Cast Iron.
- Dry thoroughly to store.
- Made in Japan.
- Before use:
- Fill the pot with boiling water to rinse and warm your pot.
- Not for use on the stovetop.
- Allow teapot to cool completely after each use before cleaning.
- Do no use soaps or detergents.
- Avoid contact with salt/oils.
- Do not leave water or tea in pot for extended period of time.
- Rinse and clean thoroughly with warm water only.
- Wipe the inside and outside dry with a clean cloth while the pot is still warm (not hot!)
- Invert the pot to air dry before putting back infuser and lid.
- Infuser can be cleaned with or without soapy water.