Some people like tea. Some people care about tea. Some people are passionate about tea. But here are 32 signs that you’ve gone past all of these stages and become a tea addict.
If you haven’t seen someone in a while, you invite them over for tea. You, of course, know their favorite kind of tea, and have it in your stash.
No one else can drink out of it. It’s yours.
Because you can taste the microwave.
For the holding of more tea.
Well, maybe you have a favorite kind of tea for every hour of the day or night.
Sad? Try some tea.
Sick? You clearly need tea.
Tired? There’s a tea for that.
You may want to sit down before you hear this. With a cup of tea, of course.
9. You carry your own loose leaf tea with “ make it yourself teabags ” in your bag or purse.
Just in case you need it while you’re out. Bagged tea just isn’t an option.
10. Your bedroom looks like a gift shop.
Every available surface is cluttered with forgotten tea cups. The difference is that these ones tend to be less clean.
11. People say you drink too much caffeine.
And you patiently explain that tea generally has less than a third of the caffeine of coffee and mutter something about L-Theanine .
12. But then you switch from black or oolong to green, white, decaf or an herbal
Because they’re actually probably right.
And if they don’t drink tea at all, well, you just don’t know how to feel about them.
15. Your tea habits and tastes have evolved.
When you were young, you could settle for bagged black with cream and sugar. You began to drink your tea black in your angsty teenaged phase, but then learned the joys of loose-leaf herbals when you left home to go “find yourself” or something.
Because tea is for sharing. Or for drinking an entire pot alone. That’s okay, too.
>>>> Do you need another tea pot<<<<
You must be sick. Or you might have been replaced by an alien clone. Regardless, it’s worrying.
18. You pee a lot.
Like, twice an hour.
19. You have that one friend who also cares too much about tea.
And you will be friends forever.
Is it a tea? Is it an herb? Does it matter?
Or tea cups. Or tea pots. Or cozies.22. You plan trips to tea growing countries to see tea gardens, but nobody else wants to come with you.
>>>> Browse Some Beautiful Green Teas <<<<
23. You judge tea bags.
They don’t let the leaf unfold and interact with the water the way it’s supposed to. Doesn’t everyone know that?
24. You constantly try to convert your coffee-drinking friends to quit the dark side.
You drink coffee too, but no one has to know that.
But actually it’s just seriously delicious. Check out our Matcha
26. You have an entire drawer full of tea, organized by caffeine content.
27. You have a private stash of tea in your office desk, and it’s locked.
28. You only share your stash with fellow tea addicts, because they’re in your addiction support group.
29. You spend a lot of time on internet forums like Reddit/r/Tea.
30. You keep a journal of teas you have tasted.
31. You have a favorite tea shop in every city you visit.
To share the joys of tea with the world.
Here at Good Life Tea, we understand what you’re going through. Comment below with more symptoms that “a friend” has been experiencing. Or, embrace your addiction at goodlifetea.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.